We’ve got some good professional stories today, but there wasn’t much college news floating around the net. But it’s Friday, you don’t need to be on the computer much anyways:
- Mark Bowman writes that Brandon Beachy is feeling confident that he will be ready to go once spring training rolls around in February.
- While many bloggers and writers have been worried about the Braves lack of activity this year, Ben Duronio says that it’s just fine.
- Augusta Chronicle writer David Lee looks at the possibility of extending Freddie Freeman in comparison with Paul Goldschmidt and Joey Votto.
- D. Orlando Ledbetter writes that the Falcons are prepared for any Green Bay quarterback.
- Some writer on the Falcoholic looks at defensive lineman in the next draft.
- Ledbetter writes that the Falcons are “in the hunt for the top pick with four games left to play.” Call me old fashioned, but I don’t consider the Falcons in the hunt for anything this season.
- David Menze writes about the milestones that Paul Millsap reached against the Clippers.
- Chris Vivlamore talks about Kyle Korver and the fact that he needs just one more three-pointer in his next game to stand as the top outside shooter in consecutive games ($).
It was a really quiet day for both of the colleges, so I’m not going to post anything for you guys. If you have read something that’s particularly interesting about Georgia Tech or Georgia, feel free to post in the comments and I can update with a thanks to you. Other than that, be sure to check out what you missed yesterday from the site below.
Yesterday From ATL All Day
- I wrote up a quick piece about Robert Godhigh winning the 2013 Brian Piccolo award for the ACC.
- Brad’s got the details on the Falcons’ 2014 game in London against the Detroit Lions.