Sep 13, 2014; Columbia, SC, USA; Georgia Bulldogs place kicker Marshall Morgan (13) makes a field goal as Georgia Bulldogs punter Adam Erickson (97 holds in the second quarter at Williams-Brice Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Blake-USA TODAY Sports
I’ve heard it all week. Tennessee has the advantage in the special teams. Do they? I like our kicker Marshall Morgan way more than I like UT’s Aaron Medley.
Sure, the Vols may have a great return game, but your team is more likely to put points up on the board with the placekicker than a return man. This is where I see the Georgia Bulldogs having a distinct advantage over Tennessee.
Marshall Morgan’s career long at UGA came in Knoxville back in 2013 with a 56 yarder. I’m not saying that we will need Morgan to repeat that long kick tomorrow, but should the game come down to who has the better kicker, UGA prevails. Morgan converts on both of his field goal attempts on Saturday. Go Dawgs!
More from ATL All Day
- Atlanta Braves: Felix Has Already Shown Enough to Win a Rotation Spot
- Atlanta Braves Implode Late To Phillies, Cole Hamels Remains Sidelined
- Kyle Wright Shines As Folty Struggles In Atlanta Braves Loss To Red Sox
- Atlanta Hawks Sweep Back-to-Back Games Over Weekend
- Atlanta Braves: Grapefruit League Play Check Up