3. OL- Pat Allen
This 6-5, 300 LB Offensive Lineman from Maryland has been lost in the crowd, as it were. It is no surprise that the UGA Offensive Line in 2016 has been viewed as having under-performed. It is true that the 2017 recruiting class was the greatest ever in Georgia Football history with regards to the O Line, but Freshmen rarely start in the SEC on the Offensive Line, and most of those dudes aren’t even on campus yet.
More from ATL All Day
- Atlanta Braves: Felix Has Already Shown Enough to Win a Rotation Spot
- Atlanta Braves Implode Late To Phillies, Cole Hamels Remains Sidelined
- Kyle Wright Shines As Folty Struggles In Atlanta Braves Loss To Red Sox
- Atlanta Hawks Sweep Back-to-Back Games Over Weekend
- Atlanta Braves: Grapefruit League Play Check Up
In steps this early enrollee R-Sophomore from the 2015 class. Allen has the size that Coach Sam Pittman requires, and this is the third spring he has been in the program. Coach Kirby Smart mentioned Allen on his weekly radio show this week for his off-season conditioning workouts. Allen, and UGA, needs him to show that improvement on the field this Spring.