The 2017 incarnation of the Georgia Football program began Spring practice Tuesday, March 21st, and these five players need a breakout Spring for their future and the team’s future.
Special Teams was an issue for the 2016 Georgia Football program. They were 5th in the SEC in Kicking (17-25), 9th in Punting (Avg. 37.5 yards/kick), and 10th in Returning (Avg. 20.2 yards/return). The game of football has three phases, and for 2017 to have better results for the UGA squad, Special Teams has to improve. The following five players need a breakout Spring.
More from ATL All Day
- Atlanta Braves: Felix Has Already Shown Enough to Win a Rotation Spot
- Atlanta Braves Implode Late To Phillies, Cole Hamels Remains Sidelined
- Kyle Wright Shines As Folty Struggles In Atlanta Braves Loss To Red Sox
- Atlanta Hawks Sweep Back-to-Back Games Over Weekend
- Atlanta Braves: Grapefruit League Play Check Up