The 2017 Atlanta Braves are just a few days away from starting the season, and three local Atlanta boys will represent their hometown team.
It is always a special thing when a hometown kid grows up to represent his or her childhood team. That is true even in High School and College athletics. But it is such a rare thing in the rarefied atmosphere of professional athletics that one gets the chance to do that. Consequently, it is a special thing when fans get to cheer, scream, and show love for one of their own. This year Atlanta Braves fans have been given a chance to do just that.
More from ATL All Day
- Atlanta Braves: Felix Has Already Shown Enough to Win a Rotation Spot
- Atlanta Braves Implode Late To Phillies, Cole Hamels Remains Sidelined
- Kyle Wright Shines As Folty Struggles In Atlanta Braves Loss To Red Sox
- Atlanta Hawks Sweep Back-to-Back Games Over Weekend
- Atlanta Braves: Grapefruit League Play Check Up