The Atlanta Braves enter 2017 with expectations of winning. To do that, though, one, or more, of these five pitchers need to have a breakout year.
2017 seems to be a year when the Atlanta Braves can change recent franchise course. After firing the last Manager and GM, the turnover in the dugout has been just a shocking and striking. The new regime in Atlanta’s Front Office continually talks about “the plan” and “the process”.
In order for that “process” to start focusing fan faith, 2017 needs to show improvement. And In order for there to be improvement, in both play and record, pitching has to improve. It goes without saying that Bartolo Colon, Julio Teheran, and Jim Johnson have to be successful. That said, these five pitchers have a chance to breakout, and in doing so, could hasten the future winning fortunes of our beloved Braves.
More from ATL All Day
- Atlanta Braves: Felix Has Already Shown Enough to Win a Rotation Spot
- Atlanta Braves Implode Late To Phillies, Cole Hamels Remains Sidelined
- Kyle Wright Shines As Folty Struggles In Atlanta Braves Loss To Red Sox
- Atlanta Hawks Sweep Back-to-Back Games Over Weekend
- Atlanta Braves: Grapefruit League Play Check Up